The surfaces offering powerful protection
EOScu is a Preventive|Biocidal Surface™ that kills bacteria* 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The only surface of its kind, EOScu adds continuous, active protection against harmful bacteria*.
- What's making you sick? The basics on common household pathogens. #EOScu #PreventiveBiocidal https://t.co/BA4s5Buvw3 https://t.co/lXii7BXQ41
- Cleaning House Post-Flu, Cold, or Bug: Part 1 in a series. #EOScu https://t.co/D4yRaB3d4A https://t.co/uHJoMrjCNq
- "That good old surgical stink." Oh, the memories. #1800s #EOScu #PreventiveBiocidalSurfaces https://t.co/szUXP9Ai9u https://t.co/5qPsy6X5Ee
- Pasteur's greatest rival, seaweed jelly, and a very famous dish. #EOScu #PreventiveBiocidal https://t.co/Pcwf6WY5GR https://t.co/XTB0OnPUMk
- Was there something in the water? The Victorian Age and scientific breakthroughs. #EOScu https://t.co/Gfio6nARV6 https://t.co/2HQdoGw158
See the EOScu difference
Request a sample today
*Testing demonstrates effective antibacterial activity against Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538), Enterobacter aerogenes (ATCC 13048), Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA-ATCC 33592), Escherichia coli O157:H7 (ATCC 35150) and Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC 15442).
The use of EOScu is a supplement to, and not a substitute for, standard infection control practices; users must continue to follow all current infection control practices, including those practices related to cleaning and disinfection of environmental surfaces. EOScu has been shown to reduce microbial contamination but it does not necessarily prevent cross contamination. This product must not be waxed, painted, lacquered, varnished, or otherwise coated. This product must be installed by a certified EOScu fabricator only.