The surfaces offering powerful protection
EOScu is a Preventive|Biocidal Surface™ that kills bacteria* 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The only surface of its kind, EOScu adds continuous, active protection against harmful bacteria*.
- When you wonder how the overuse of antibiotics could ever affect you, remember this little boy. http://t.co/bnsjDiGsjI #EOScu
- The Most Contaminated and Most Touched Surfaces in a Patient Room http://t.co/HtT8oblInT
- Makes you see scrubs in public in a whole new light... #EOScu http://t.co/kzY1NqryF6
- The Most Common Sites and Types of Hospital Acquired Infections http://t.co/3XLyayVxUH
- When is a kiss more than a kiss? NPR covers how bacteria jump along for the ride. #EOScu http://t.co/rizjcNmyNr
See the EOScu difference
Request a sample today
*Testing demonstrates effective antibacterial activity against Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538), Enterobacter aerogenes (ATCC 13048), Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA-ATCC 33592), Escherichia coli O157:H7 (ATCC 35150) and Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC 15442).
The use of EOScu is a supplement to, and not a substitute for, standard infection control practices; users must continue to follow all current infection control practices, including those practices related to cleaning and disinfection of environmental surfaces. EOScu has been shown to reduce microbial contamination but it does not necessarily prevent cross contamination. This product must not be waxed, painted, lacquered, varnished, or otherwise coated. This product must be installed by a certified EOScu fabricator only.